Quality canvas, stretched and ready to hang. These beautiful pieces will look good on any wall, with the natural texture of the material bringing an added dimension to the image. Our canvases are printed using archival quality inks and fine-art 381gsm canvas, they are then stretched around 30mm x 30mm kiln dried stretcher bars.
Normal productions times are 1-2 days.
Ideal for those traveling or wishing to send overseas. The same quality and finish as the "ready-to-hang" canvas, but without being stretched over a frame. The canvas is rolled and sent in a hard cardboard tube for protection. Once received it needs to be stretched on a frame, which can be completed by a framer.
Normal production times are 1-2 days.
A professionally framed, archival quality print, hand signed and ready to hang. With solid wood and a simple, yet stylish moulding, a framed print is guaranteed to get a "woah" from all that see it. All my frames are available in either white, black or raw oak!
Framed prints can be delivered locally in Perth or picked up from the gallery. We don't ship them interstate or overseas due to possible damage. If you aren't local, don't fret, you can order a rolled print and get it framed locally to you.
Normal production times are 3-5 days.
Available in the following sizes:
The "Little One"
A 3cm wide and 2cm deep frame with a 5cm white mat surround. The "little one" is perfect for combining with other "little ones" to create a collage of images or on it's own it travels well being the smallest, thinest and lightness framed print we do, just great for taking on planes.
- Frame Size: 60cm x 45cm - Print Size: 45cm x 30cm
A popular choice for larger spaces. Solid 3cm x 2cm frame, with either a 6cm or 7cm white mat surround. Available in two sizes, this is priced to please and will look great on any walls of your house.
- Frame Size: 92cm x 67cm - Print Size: 75cm x 50cm
- Frame Size: 122cm x 88cm - Print Size: 101cm x 67cm
The "Big One"
Stepping up to a large framed print may seem a bit daunting, but seeing it's beauty every day makes you realise what a fantastic investment it is. The "Big One" boasts a bigger frame of 4cm x 2cm and an 8cm white mat to give more space around the image.
- Frame Size: 149cm x 107cm - Print Size: 126cm x 84cm
For panoramic images the "Paninaro" is the obvious choice with a 3:1 aspect ratio and all the same styling as the "InBetweener" it's a beauty to behold.
- Frame Size: 63cm x 33cm - Print Size: 45cm x 15cm
- Frame Size: 93cm x 43cm - Print Size: 75cm x 25cm
Acrylic Face Mounting is the process of mounting the image side of the photograph to the back of 6mm optical grade acrylic using a special adhesive film. The edges of the acrylic have been specially diamond polished so that they match the clarity of the acrylic’s front. (Diamond polishing is a superior finish and not the same as companies that sand and buff the edge of the acrylic)
Once mounted we then precision cut and secure a white backing for the acrylic and this offers rear protection to the image and also provides a secure surface to apply the u-channel hanging system.
The final look and effect makes your image literally “Pop”, it has a real “Wow” factor about it. This combined with the depth your image has with the 6mm acrylic used has to be seen to be believed.
Normal production time is 7 - 14 days.
My fine art images are printed on archival quality paper with high quality inks which have a strong resistance to light fading and with correct mounting and framing will last for many years without any signs of fading. All image prints can shipped anywhere in the world
- All Printing is done in Australia by myself.
- After printing, your photographic print is personally inspected by myself to guarantee your chosen print is beautifully prepared and presented. After close inspection I hand sign every print.
- It’s then covered, rolled and packed into a hard cylinder tube to guarantee safe delivery.
- Shipping within Australia is sent via Express Post Registered Mail with full insurance.
- All international postage is handled via FedEx with tracking information and full insurance.
- For International Orders your country may add an import tax at time of arrival in your country. You may need to enquiry about your specific country import taxes if they apply at all.
- Prints can be on Ilford Smooth Pearl or Ilford Metallic Gloss.